YouTube Video Embed Code Generator
Free tool for creating YouTube video code to add YouTube video to your website - With many customizations.
Embed YouTube Video in 2020
Another fascinating fact is the average website visitor spends 88% more time on a website with video vs a website without. It's quite obvious that video helps engage your website or blog visitors and keeps them interested for longer.
This is why it is so important to include interesting and engaging videos on your website / blog and the reason we made this free tool to help.
Why use YT Video Embed?
We created this free tool to allow webmasters to embed videos from YouTube to website in a matter of minutes. All you have to do is enter your YouTube URL in the box and click generate, you will then be taken to a preview of your YouTube embed. If you are happy with the embed just copy & paste the embed code into your website or blog where you want the video to appear!
It really is that simple! No YouTube API, technical knowledge or expensive video hosting required, just a simple html code and it’s a great way to get more YouTube views!
YouTube embedding options and what they do?
We have tried keeping things simple, if you want a quick way of embedding video then just enter the video URL and click “Quick Generate >>”. If on the other hand you want to customise your YouTube video settings then there’s plenty of options available (which we have explained below):
- Autoplay – Autoplay is a great feature where a video starts playing automatically when a webpage is loaded. This means you can catch your viewers attention without them having to perform a video click.
- Loop Video – The loop video feature makes the video loop on repeat, over and over.
- Show Annotations – Annotations are created by the video uploader, if this option is enabled, the annotations allow viewers to subscribe or carry out actions during the video by displaying small boxes (this feature was disabled by YouTube in 2019.
- Allow full screen – When full screen is enabled the viewer can click the full screen button (at the bottom right) and the video will stretch to the full size of their screen.
- Closed captions – Closed captions are just like subtitles; they appear at the bottom of the screen as the person on a video talks (the text version of what they are saying appears).
- Show related videos – Related videos show up at the end of your video, if enabled the viewer will see similar and related videos.
- Show video title – When enabled, the video title will appear at the top of the YouTube embed player.
- Progress bar – The progress bar is located near the bottom of the video, it shows the user how far into the video they are, for example if you were 2 minutes into a 4-minute video the bar would be half way (50%).
- Video alignment – Where you would like the embedded YouTube video to appear on your website, for example if you select center the video would appear in the middle of your page.
- Video Start Time (in seconds) – For example, if you want to show visitors the video from 10 seconds in, you can enter 10 into the text box, this is a good way to skip intro’s on videos.
- Video end time (in seconds) – You can cut the video short by entering ending it a “X” second/s. For example, you could cut an outro out of a video.
- Height (in pixels) – Set the height of the video player.
- Width (in pixels) – Set the width of the video player.
How to use the embed code on your website?
Once you have copied your HTML embed code, you then need to paste it into your website. As the code format is HTML you will need to make sure you paste the code into your website correctly.
This can vary depending on where you are building a website, if you want more advice you can always contact us and we would be happy to assist.